Friday, August 17, 2007

Remember

Today, as I sit and ponder life, the silence is broken by the sounds of kids screaming outside. Well, not really screaming, and I am can't really sit and ponder with the amount of noise that is produced out of 3 such cute little things. How do you ponder anyways? I have been thinking back a lot lately to when I was a young thing, a few years ago, and how I used to play outside and the joy I found in playing in the dirt and mud. I decided that I was no longer going to get upset with my girls for doing the same things that I did as a child. Until... well I guess they do something really terrible with this new found freedom, since I just gave it to them 3 days ago. They of course don't know I have given it to them, so we will see what comes of that. So far they have just made mud balls and cookies.
Do you remember those?

3 comments:

Ariana said...

Yeah I remember those....mine were always 'chocolate' and I never tasted one but I secretly wondered what would happen if I did. :)

NW Harbert's said...

Me too!! HA HA :)

Unknown said...

Oh ya.. and mud pizzas or whatever else we could make using flowers and rocks and other stuff around the yard to be on them. :)