Sunday, November 11, 2007

Five things that most people don't know about me.

1. I don't have a lot certain favorites. If you were to ask me what my favorite color was I would say I don't have one I would say I have like 5, pink, purple, green, white, yellow, and brown. Ok that was more like 6. See I don't have just 1. I also don't have a favorite book (I have too many to list), I love too many movies & songs, I just like food, desserts (we will just not comment), restaurant, flowers, etc.

2. I have been to the tiny island of Siapan.

3. I have always had a secret (and I mean secret) desire to be a singer, a dancer and a gymnast. I was told by a sixth grade teacher that I didn't have the voice to be a singer. I never lived in one place more than a couple of years so we never did dance or gymnastics. I never pushed hard enough either.

4. I worked in 2 different pet stores and wanted to own every pet there ever was. I don't anymore.

5. I have always been an excellent speller and at remembering phone numbers and now with old age creeping in I am losing something I prised a lot. It is very depressing.

Now to tag some one else:
Since there is only one other person who reads this it has to be JEN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew all this!! :)
except maybe the island one.
And you like dots candy! ( As long as they are super soft) Aw BYU days of eating dots!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.