Friday, March 7, 2008

Naomee's Early 4th Birthday Party!

This is a framed picture of Naomee holding Eowyn her brand new cousin. What you can't see is that Naomee's smile in that picture is really funny. This was her present from her Aunt and Uncle.

This is Roo, he is part of a game that she got from her Grandparents. You pull out instructions from his pouch and either hop or say things according to the directions. It is VERY educational and fun at the same time. The older girls had fun with it the next morning before school. There was a lot of hopping going on that morning.

Just opening presents Sunday before her birthday. We decided to let her open some since the next day would be her birthday and this is when her Aunt and Uncle could be there to see it.

"I love being the birthday girl!!"

"See my stash!!"

We will be having her first party this Saturday. She has talked of nothing else for weeks. And now that her birthday is here she thinks I should make her a cake everyday.

On Sunday for dinner with her Aunt and Uncle I asked her which she wanted me to make a cake or brownies. She said brownies. So of course I made brownies. Then the next morning (her actual birthday) she woke up and asked if I was going to make her a cake today. I told her that she was having her cake on Saturday for her party. Then we took her to dinner and she asked if THEY were going to make her cake for her. I told her maybe not, but that they will probably give her ice cream. Now she is so excited that her cake will be tomorrow. I am having a friend make it for me. She is much better at designing a cake and decorating it. So I gave her the idea we wanted and the outcome will be terrific. She is the same one that helped Cadie make her cake.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soo soo soo funny! That girl is oh so little but oh so powerful and super cute!