Friday, June 6, 2008

Zoo with Madie! 6-5-08

This is Madie with her teacher Mrs. Douglas.

I think they just noticed her in the picture. Do you think they will come after her?

Madie petting goats in the petting farm.


Dinosaurs at the zoo?

Madie, Morgan and Me

This is our entire group, Morgan and Madie. It was so nice to have just 2 kids to keep track of.
I got asked to come with Madie's 1st grade Zoo trip. I was a bit nervous to have 4-5 kids at the zoo on a field trip day. But the teacher was able to get more than enough volunteers to help. The biggest group had 3 kids in it. I was so relieved. We were able to see almost every single animal. June 5th 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE ZOO! How fun! :)

Christy said...

man, I don't get online for a week and everything happen! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Phil really wants a motorcycle, too. He keeps telling me about the gas mileage and stuff.

Sant Family said...

I'm finally here! We LOVE the Oregon zoo and OSMI and try to go there once a year, on our way to or from the coast. Don't you LOVE the Northwest? So beautiful!

I love your blog! Your kids are so big! Love, Tif

NW Harbert's said...

It is nice to hear from you Tiffany.