Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memory Lane!!!

I have seen this blog on friends blogs and one a couple of my sister-in-laws too. So I thought I would give it a try! I hope you all are doing good. Sorry I don't post as often as I should. Shawn has my camera (and he is at scout camp) and I didn't clear it before he took it, oh well!

Here are the instructions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!Serious or funny can be ANYTHING!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave me a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one to you.

You're tagged if you read this. You have to do it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a ton! 9 yrs of friendship?!But here are a few:

I remember so very well like it was yesterday being with you when you took a pregnancy test when you found out with Maddie! I remember crying and how happy I was that FINALLY you were pregnant!!

The trip to California when we first met. Cadie's baby food spilled on my moms new carpet ! HA HA!Samantha getting sick on the way to Cali. And how you misses Shawn when we were there.

The FUN we had last September when you guys came here!! And also ALL those trips I have taken to see you in Oregon!! Driving to see "goonies" house etc and how I was totally dog sick nauseas that day!

All the fun in wymount!!

Lots and lots fun memories! Some not so good but majority good! :)

Ariana said...

When we first moved into Five Oaks, you were doing a ward cookbook, and you came up to me and told me all about it and said I should submit recipes. I think you were the first person I met in that ward.... I am so glad I bought the cookbook. It brings back fun memories of people in that ward. Thanks for making it! :)

Laura D said...

I remember that we started some crazy weight loss thing... We even made a big poster to tell us what to do each day.... I can't remember if we had any luck with that....

Anonymous said...

I remember the day you were born. I was so drugged up they would not let me see you until you were about 3 hours old. So tiny and lots of hair. The one of my two best presents that I have ever received! Beautiful!

Becca said...

Wow, where do I start? How about the many family get-togethers and the fun work we get to do behind the scenes? It's always a lot of work, but I think we have a good time doing it! Thanks for always helping out with a smile!!!
Also, visiting you guys there in Oregon was super fun! I was so glad that it all worked out and we could spend some time with you, Shawn, and the girls and Josh and Chanda! Good times!!!