Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby Update!

I thought I would write a little bit to let everyone know a little more of how I am doing and how the Baby is doing. Right now I am almost 34 weeks.
I have had to have a doctor's appt every week, starting about 5 weeks ago. Just to check things out. I have gestational diabetes that has progressively gotten harder to manage with just meds. They finally put me on insulin a couple of days before Christmas and it took a good week to get that sorted out and working right. Now it is all good. My glucose numbers are good and I am feeling better too.
Now I am at a visit with my OB every other week and my Perinatal Dr every other week. Plus a non-stress test every other week and an ultrasound every other week. So I am finally on the home stretch. (I hope). When I had my last ultrasound, they measured Payton at 5lbs. Can you believe that at 32 weeks he is already that big.
I have not gained any weight of consiquence. All the weight I have gained is all baby and not any more than that.

4 comments:

Ariana said...

Sorry for all the complications...hope they fizzle out once he's born. I bet you guys are getting excited!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am go glad once again so far all is GREAT with you and Payton! One lucky duck to not gain nothing during pregnancy!! And Fat babies are so fun and cute!! I hope he comes out healthy and all goes well with you. SO far so good! :) Keep doing what you are doing and chill for the next few weeks.
I hope we get to met and see him when he is still little!

Sant Family said...

It won't be long until you are holding that cute bundle of love! Way to go on getting healthy (er)!

The Grahams said...

Getting closer! Wahoo! Hang in there! Can't wait to meet your new little guy. Good luck with everything.