Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend picture frenzy!

Here is a couple of new pictures. I decided that since I didn't know when the baby was coming I had better do my picture with the girls before he was born. I have done this type of picture with the girls each time I have gotten pregnant. It has been fun to do.
This place we went does like 50-100 pictures per sitting and you can do outfit changes and no sitting fees. Their smallest package is $10 for a lot of good sized pictures. It covered everything I needed. (I always need at least 4 5x7's, but usually have to buy more, since most places give you maybe 2 or 3.)
I decided to buy the next smallest picture package 3 sheets for $15. So I was really good and spent only $35 . Of course we will have to go back and use their $10 package 2 more times, with the baby being born and needing family pictures.

I have these really cute picture frames that I got for the girls that say "sisters" on them, so that is why I ended up getting this pose too.

8 comments:

Jennie said...

Fun! I always like having new blogs to read. :)

Where did you get your pictures taken? They are way cute.

Anonymous said...

Again super cute! And you look GREAT!! Love them!!:) I remember I think I was with you when we got those cute "sister" frames! They are way cute! I miss those three girls!! Best of luck!

Laura D said...

Very cute!

Lauri said...

You gals all look gorgeous! That sounds like a great place to get pictures!

Ariana said...

Those look great!!! Can't wait to see Mr Payton in your family pics!

The Grahams said...

Cute Cute! How fun for the girls to have pictures framed with their sisters. Where did you go to get such a great deal on pictures??

You are getting so close to having that little boy! I bet you are all so excited.... can't wait to see the pictures on here when he arrives!

NW Harbert's said...

Picture Innovations is the name of the picture place we went. It is by Buffalo Wild Wings, in the Streets of Tanasbourne.

Larri-Lea said...

Heather, your family is beautiful, and we are very anxious to hear of the new arrival. Impossible to believe your girls are so darn big already. Well, at least it feels like 'already'. Missing Oregon - say hello for us!