Sunday, February 15, 2009

~Valentine's Day for my sweet girls!~

The flowers were from Shawn to me!
I think this is one of the most beautiful that he has picked out!
As you can see I did manage to blow up that picture for Shawn,
it was not the best but it was the best that
could be done with something so old and little.

The cake that made for each of the girls!


Shawn buys the girls a card every year and this year is was a singing card, which they thought was the best. He also found this funny balloon for me that if you tap it, it sings "I got you babe."

All of the girls opening the little things we got for them, mostly lotion and candy.
The girls spent the whole day eating chocolate and cake. It was like Halloween all over again. It was a nice day though!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT v-day! Luv the cakes and the flowers Shawn got you are very pretty! Luv it all