Thursday, March 5, 2009

~Naomee's 5th Birthday Party!~


All but one child was able to make it to Naomee's party. Here is the whole group!


Naomee with best friend Ryan!


Naomee blowing out her candle!


Doesn't pay to try and hide from the camera, I'll find you!




The ice cream cone cupcakes that Naomee wanted for her party!



We wanted to be able to celebrate Naomee's 5th birthday as close to the correct date as possible. We didn't want her to be set aside, with the baby being born and everything, but I didn't think I could do a party at home. So we opted for the out of house type of party. We went to a place called Pump it up Jr. They set it up, watch the kids, supplied everything and clean up all of it for you. It was perfect. I didn't have to do anything but help make the cupcakes and buy the ice cream.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY FUN!!!!!! I posted on the wrong post below... So ditto to comment below!

The Grahams said...

what a fun party! Congrats by the way on your new little one! Hope you guys are doing good and that you are getting rest!

Ariana said...

That looks like fun!

Three plus Three plus Two is Eight said...

Looks like that was a fun party!!

Sant Family said...

Every year I swear that I am going to do this kind of party for my kids. It looks like a great time! Naomee is a cutie-patootie!

Laura D said...

Looks like a fun party. Great job on the cupcake cones!