Tuesday, May 5, 2009

~2 months is long enough! Yes?~

Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I have sincerely miss it, but I have barely had time to check my emails lately. I will just add a bunch of pictures of things that have happened recently and hope that I can keep up as things happen here. These pictures are in no particular order.



Payton began smiling on April 4th. I mean real smiles, the kind that melt your heart.

I thought we were pretty safe from the girls dressing up their little brother. I thought they were old enough to know not too. This was Cadie's doing, and Naomee was caught putting a barrett in his hair not long after this.


This is the after!

This was my attempt at lightening my hair. I turned it orange and had to go get it fixed.


Shawn just before back surgery.

We had 2 sets of family pictures done in less than 2 weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like you're hair like that! Brunettes rock! :) You are a pretty mommy!! I cant wait to FINALLY come and meet Payton! Soon very soon! Hey I have a surgery pic like that! Don't we all??! jk

Anonymous said...

Also I Absolutely LOVE all the professional pics! Really good!

Larri-Lea said...

Payton is absolutely precious! and I hardly recognized the girls, they have grown SO MUCh since I last saw them. I hope we can get some cousins together this summer. Aly's girls will be down for a couple of weeks - and Carrie & Brian & girls are moving in with us at the end of the month. It will be a true cousin fest around here. Hope to see you soon!

Laura D said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up! I did that to my hair once! I think it look grear. I love the color!