Saturday, September 13, 2008

ME!!! PREGNANT?!!

Here are a couple pictures of me pregnant. I know you can't really tell, I am just looking a bit more chubby than normal.
I am 16 weeks and due Feb 27th. I get to find out what I am having in about 3 weeks. I am so excited about that part. Shawn is even more wanting a boy than ever. He won't let anyone forget that, that is what he wants. I hope for his sake his hopes aren't dashed if it is not. I just want to see the baby and make sure it is healthy before I get my hopes up for anything in particular. I am a bit worried about the health of the baby since I have not gained any weight. Which is not normal for me. I am sure it will be fine, but still can't help wondering why.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Thanks! :) I haven't seen you do hair like that in LONG time! I hope all is ok to but I am sure it is! Most ppl don't gain a lot until end so I think you will be ok! Be glad you are not gaining a lot! Thats GREAT!!! And I think it is a BOY!! I hope so at least!!! I want you guys to have a boy but either way is fine as long as healthy! :)

Anonymous said...

You so can TOO tell you are preggles, what a cute little baby bump, you hot mama you! Your hair looks awesome by the way!

-Melissa B

Melody said...

You look great! We can't wait to find out what you are having! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! You look great. I love your hair. I hope and pray all goes well for you and the baby. I'm excited to have a new grandbaby to love also. I know that Shawn would love to have his boy but he will love another girl too if that is what you have. Love you and let me know if you would like me to come out to help any. Love you, Mom

Laura D said...

I am so excited for you guys! I hope you get the boy! It has been fun for us getting a girl after the boys! So much different. Good luck!

The Cox Crew said...

Congratulations! That's exciting, there seems to be something in the water because I know A LOT of people having babies!

Becca said...

I kinda heard through the grapevine that you're expecting. Congratulations! You look great!