Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quirky!!!! I was tagged and so are you!!!

I was tagged by my good friend, Laura.
Rules:Link the person who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog.
Tell 6 unspectacular quirky things about you or your family
.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

1. I don't know if I am quirky at all. At least to me I seem normal. I guess one would have to be I have a really hard time finishing projects. If I get busy, bored, sidetracked or anything else I have the hardest time picking that project back up. I have started HUNDREDS of little projects and not one of them is finished. Ok, maybe one or two.

2. I have to have lines on my carpet. (Thank goodness I don't have carpet anymore, at least not in visible areas.) I would vacuum up to 5 or 6 times a day just to see the lines. Shawn used to walk in circles on the carpet just to see my reaction.

3. I don't like to go places by myself, but I like to be away from my family. I will beg and beg for some alone time and then when I am able to go, I flake out and ask if someone wants to go with me.

4. I love to read, if I get into a book, I will not do any chores or anything that I need to do until the book is done. If it is a really good book, that could be 24-72 hrs, if it is an ok book then I will be more willing to put it down on occasion. Unfortunately for my family I read a lot. Lucky for them, I will take a break between books.

5. Everything in my fridge has a home. I don't like anything out of place. My sister-in law refused to put anything away for me for a long while, now she knows where everything goes and so she is good now. (I wish that habit would carry over to the rest of the house, but alas I am not that blessed.)

6. I don't mind doing dishes or laundry, I just don't like to put it away. I will wash dishes till the cows come home as long and I don't have to put it away. Same with laundry, as long as I don't have to fold and put it away I am good.

I hope you enjoyed this brief look into my quirky life!
Now it is your turn, I tag Jen, Ariana, Lauri, Becca, Melody, Sarah and Gayle.
I hope you all are well and up to the challenge!

4 comments:

Melody said...

Cute! It's nice to get to know you a little better ;). Thanks for the tag... I will try to post something tonight. Can't wait to hear about the untrasound!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok I did it! LOL read what I put from who I was tagged by!! ")

Laura D said...

I loved number 2! I wish we didn't live so far away...

Sara said...

I love that everyone gets to be quirky in their own special way!! And congrats on the baby!! That is so exciting!!