Monday, September 29, 2008

More Sugar!!!

I unfortunately did NOT pass the first glucose test, so I am on to the four hour. I go in tomorrow at 9 am to start this really grueling process. I had gestional diabetes with Madie, but had to have the 4 hr test with all pregnancies. I will just bring a book and lots of water. I just pray that the headache that will follow will go away before I have to take Cadie to violin lessons. Ugh, can you imagine sitting through violin lessons with a headache.
Again any and all wishes of luck and prays on my behalf will be accepted and appreciated.

3 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

I'll be praying for you!! I'm afraid of gestational diabetes too. My mom had it with me and my older brother.
Hang in there!! And no, I can't imagine being at violin practice with a headache...I feel your pain!!!

The Cox Crew said...

What a drag! I guess it's an excuse to get some good reading done. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

so sorry u got headache while there and felt nauseas! :(
Hope that hot dog from Costco made it all better! No fun!! I hope the test comes out ok and not bad!!