Thursday, October 2, 2008

RESULTS ARE IN!

Ok, so I got my results in from my long glucose test.... Drum roll please.....
Just kidding, I didn't pass. I have been told that all the tests came back too high, even the one they took while fasting. My only one that came back within normal range was the last draw at the 3 hour mark. But they did say even that was on the high end of normal. I have been scheduled for my education classes to teach me what I need to do to take care of this. Luckily for me I have done this before and know what I am in for, but it is good that I have to do the classes again. It has been 7 years since I have done it, I have forgotten most of the details.
On a good note, I have just to wait until Monday to see the baby. Shawn and I are getting really excited to see the baby. The girls have been making predictions and they keep changing according to what they prefer at the moment. So if you have not made your prediction and voted yet you still have 3 days.

4 comments:

Ariana said...

Ugh, sorry you didn't pass! I'm glad they offer classes though -- that's awesome. Hope everything goes well and it's not too much trouble. At least at the end you get a brand new baby! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry peach!! Was hopping you would pass. But I am glad you will be doing classes.` sounds like all will be ok. Take it easy!! Can't wait for the phone call when u have ultrasound!!! :)

The Grahams said...

Enjoy your ultrasound today! I hope the baby looks good and is nice and healthy! And good luck with all those tests.... hopefully it all turns out alright!

Simply Sarah said...

Well??? What are you having???