Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Conference weekend!




I decided that this year to try and get the kids more involved with listening to conference. I didn't have any printer ink so I couldn't print of any of the numerous packets that we received plus that doesn't keep their attention for long. So I pulled out a puzzle that we received a couple of Christmas' ago. It was the perfect puzzle for a conference setting, it was a Greg Olsen portrait. It kept Cadie's attention for all of one session and part of another. Madie's attention was much less. Naomee just played with the pieces like they were cars. Shawn even helped a little here and there. We started it on Saturday afternoon session and I finished it up Monday morning. It was great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! :)

Janae said...

What a nice idea.