Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Heather A-Z

Heather from A-Z

A-Attached or Single: Attached!! (Gratefully)
B-Best Friend: I have too many to name, including my husband.
C-Cake or Pie: Right now neither, but on a normal occasion it would be a toss up, totally dependant on my mood.
D-Day: Most days are good, but I think I would say Wednesday, it is the middle of the week.
E-Essential Item:
F-Favorite Color: Natural greens, I love purple, pink, yellow and tons of brown shades.
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: Gummi bears
H-Hometown: I was born in Las Vegas, but only til I was 1 1/2 or so, then moved every couple of years, my parents live in Mapleton Ut.
I-Indulgences: Usually ice cream, but right now I am loving on the apples
J-January or July: July, except for the heat. But I am loving January right now, I will be close the end of my pregnancy then.
K-Kids: 3 beautiful girls and one handsome boy on the way.
L-Life is incomplete without: My family or the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
M-Marriage Date: Sept 20th, 1996
N-Number of Siblings: 1 brother, and tons of friends I call sisters!!!!
O-Oranges or Apples: Oh man, apples. I love apples!!!
P-Phobias or Fears: Roller Coasters, and heights in general, but I LOVE to fly!!!
Q-Quote: "A family is a little world created by love"
R-Reason to Smile: My favorite moment of the day is when Naomee (my youngest) runs down to the garage when Shawn arrives home and he reves is motorcycle and she squeals in delight. No matter what kind of mood I am in it makes me smile.
S-Season: Fall and Spring equally!
T-Tag: Jen, Becca, Melody, Laura D, Lauri T, Stephanie G, and Robie S.
U-Unknown fact about me: I don't know I am usually an open book
V-Vacation destination of choice: A cruise anywhere!
W-Worst Habit: Getting upset too easily with my kids!
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Had a few of each, but I would have to say ultrasounds are funner.
Y-your favorite food: Right now anything that keeps my blood glucose levels under control.
Z-Zodiac Sign: Cancer (and yes I am cranky)

3 comments:

Ariana said...

I didn't know you were born in Vegas.... :)

Laura D said...

Nice! It is fun to read the little things about you!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I like the part with Nao and the motorcycle! I have to say that is super cute to see! Since I have seen that!! :)

Also I got a chuckle about you're zodiac sign!

I did it on mine already! :)