Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!

All of us after trick or treating at the local supermarket strip mall.

Cadie dumping her load the next day after Trick or Treating.
We weighed one of the bags of candy and it weighed in at 8lbs. All of the girls got about the same amount of candy.

My friend and her little pirate. She always has the best ideas and they all turn out perfect.
Naomee getting ready for a party (I mean trick or treating.)

Madie getting ready to go to a party with a friend. She decided not to wear the wings or the headband for Trick or Treating.

This is our kids and my boys at Shawn's work party. Way too crowded, but the kids like it.
We actually had a lot of things to do for Halloween, so the kids got to spend quite a bit of time in costumes. I ended up freezing 90% of the girls candy. Can you image 24lbs of candy between them. The worst part is I can't eat any of it. Well I guess that is not the worst part. It is a very good thing for me.

5 comments:

Christy said...

We missed you guys! We totally came to Trader Joe's on Friday, but we were like 15 minutes late. That's ok though, we saw the Kilpaks so we went with them.

Anonymous said...

I know we had a ton of candy! I wish I had a reason to not eat it! I had Duane take a bunch to school for his students.
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!! :) Girls all look cute!

Anonymous said...

Aw Amanda's baby has gotten so big! Since June! :) He is super cute

Becca said...

Looks like everyone had such a great time! They all look cute and I especially like the one of Naomee posing! Too cute!!!

Sant Family said...

Wow! Your kids - you have a lot of them and they are so big! I LOVE the costumes.

Holy cow - 24 pounds of candy is A LOT! I mean, really, A LOT! Definitely freeze that! Maybe it can help out the Easter Bunny!

Just follow the link on my blog for the skirt, it was super easy and took less than an hour - and I was having an off day - stabbed myself about 147 million times with pins - so that took time, what with the cursing and fouling and tissue to keep from bleeding on the denim ...