Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkin Patch with Naomee

Naomee on the bus!
Naomee and Mom on the bus!


Naomee before we started our pumpkin hunt!

Naomee and mom on some bales of hay!

On the train back to the farm!

Naomee was done with pictures so she took this of me instead!

I made her stop and take pictures so often that she was getting annoyed with me.

On the boat ride to the field of pumpkins

Naomee and a little friend in her class and from church, Emma!
Naomee had been very excited about Halloween starting all the way back in Sept. So this trip to the pumpkin farm was just the cherry on top. She loved being there, but didn't like me taking so many pictures. Which is funny because she will bring me the camera and say "will you take a picture of me."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way fun!!

And you look SUPER DE DUPER GREAT!!! :) wish I looked that good when I was carrying a boy!! Or any child for that matter. So kudos to you !!

Becca said...

I love pumpkin patches! Way cute pics!

Janae said...

Lots of cute pictures!