Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 19th

I can't seem to wait for this Saturday. I am getting really excited about the newest Harry Potter book. I didn't think I was that excited until, I have made several trip to Tartget recently in hopes that the date has changed. But alas, it hasn't. Now I am planning my Saturday morning. I even have the money set aside and ready.
Enough about me and my reading habits. I finally have a minor not a major headache day, and so I am catching up on laundry and other things that tend to get away from me when I feel bad. The girls are probably wishing I did have a headache, because then they wouldn't have to do their chores, and they would be able to have a playdate instead. It is good for them to stay home to learn and work.
Well I best go switch my laundry since it just stopped.
Wish me luck with my housework! There just seems to be so much all the time.

1 comments:

NW Harbert's said...

Never ending house work day!!!