Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday has come and gone!

So Saturday has come and gone. I left early this morning to pick up my copy of Harry Potter. I decided that I was just going to run to Target and pick it up, with hopes that no one else was thinking like me. I knew the bookstores would be swamped and that I might run the risk of not getting a copy. So, Target was as quiet as could be, you would never know that something big was taking place. So I went home after getting my book and then straight to a friends for breakfast. After breakfast and few quick games on their Nintendo Wii, I ran a couple of errands with my friend. Only to end up with a really bad headache and a grumpy 3 year old. I was able to get the grumpy queen down for a nap,as well as the 3 year old one too. Thankfully my headache went away and I was able to finish my errands with my friend. I am on the Enrichment committee in my ward and so we were gathering things for our next activity. When I got home from those errands I had to run and pick up Cadie from a friends house and run yet just one more errand. After dinner, baths and a chapter of Harry Potter and the Sorcerers stone for the girls, I am able to sit in a quiet house. Unfortunately not reading my new book. It is now 10:30pm and I am just finishing up a project for church and then heading to bed.
Now why was it so important for me to insist on getting the new Harry Potter book today?
This is a very tired and wore out Heather signing off!

0 comments: